Here are a few highlights from yesterday:
- Wrapped up the “True Colors” series by talking about anger.
- We learned that all anger is not sin [Mark 3].
- We learned that anger becomes sin when we bottle it up and refuse to deal with it, which leads to bitterness.
- Cody, Josh, Justin, Nick, and Chad did a GREAT job leading worship yesterday.
- Looking forward to having those guys back next week.
- The crowd was a little thin…a lot of people going on vacations…I’m not bitter.
- Chad F. did a great job putting together the video from youth camp, and our kids did a good job sharing their experience with the church.
- Communion was powerful yesterday.
- Looking forward to our new series “Bible Stories for Grown-up’s” which starts this Sunday!
I hope everyone had a great Sunday and a relaxing Monday!
One thought on “Sunday Recap…”
I agree that Cody and band did a great job. I noticed that a lot of people around me were really singing out.
I was a little confused by the special music until you got into the message.
Have a great week.